All is calm, all is bright here.
There’s the obvious “everything’s a little chaotic as I get ready to sell the house” going on, but other than that…I’m enjoying my first Christmas off in more years than I can remember. It’s been a long time.
Rather than pontificating about the end of the year, what 2017 has or hasn’t been, I realized that what I really wanted to was to share wishes for you for Christmas, or 2018, or Monday, or whatever it is that you choose today.
- I wish you good health and safety
- I wish you justice
- I wish you kindness, both given and received
- I wish you the ability to feel the fear and do big things that you’re passionate about anyway
- I wish you the opportunity to create something meaningful to you
- I wish you time with people for whom you care deeply (and who reciprocate that care)
- I wish you moments of magic and wonder
- I wish you both happiness and joy
And, as I sometimes provide with posts like this, a musical interlude that seemed just right for the occasion.